Electrostatic spray surface cleaning is the process of spraying an electrostatic charged mist onto surfaces and objects. Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. Subsequently, the spray contains positively charged particles that are able to
aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at. For awkwardly shaped objects or hard to reach places, cleaning staff only have to point and spray; the nature of the mist allows it to coat surfaces evenly, and envelope objects—even if the mist is only sprayed from one side. After the spray is applied, the sanitizing agent works to disinfect the covered surfaces. For this reason, electrostatic spray is an excellent solution for germ and contaminant ridden areas.
Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean. As the chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive electrical charge. The droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside and backside, with the sanitizing agent -Viral Oxide*. Surfaces that are already covered will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
For desktops, floors and walls that need to be absolutely spotless, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option. The same goes for equipment and hard to reach places; if a piece of equipment is heavily trafficked, electrostatic spray cleaning in the most comprehensive way to remove germs and dirt. Combined with Vital Oxide Disinfectant it’s the most effective disinfection method you can find today.
Vital Oxide Disinfectant
One Part, Stable, Chlorine Dioxide Disinfectant Sanitizer
- Eliminates SARS-CoV (COVID-19) Listed on US EPA List N: Disinfectants for use against SARS-Cov-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- EPA Registered Disinfectant Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and kills a wide range of viruses suck as Noro Virus, Feline
and Canine coronavirus and bacteria. It doesn’t contribute to mutating super bugs.
- EPA Category 4 -Low Toxicity Safe foranimals and humans. No smell formula. No personal protective equipment required.